Steamery is looking for a Content Manager to join the team while our current Content Manager is on parental leave. If you are someone passionate about content creation, production leading, video production and social media that also share our interest in garment care and fashion? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! This is a great opportunity to join the Marketing & PR team at Steamery, where the goal is to spread awareness of our brand and to bring our story to life.
Steamery’s vision is to be global leaders within textile care and to give people the very best tools to love and care for their clothes and textiles. We’re an expanding company, with 5 years of profitable growth which landed on 80 MSEK in turnover (2020) with sales in over 60 markets worldwide.
Come join our exciting journey ahead and team of 30 professionals with diverse international backgrounds. English is our main spoken language.
About the position
As our Content Manager you will be responsible for development, execution, and delivery of digital and print content across all channels. This is a hands-on role that requires both strategic thinking as well as being very operative and involved in our content creation. You will have a close collaboration with our other functions in our Marketing & PR team as well as cross-functionally.
This is a parental leave cover of 11 months, with the possibility of prolongment. Starting date would preferably be mid-November/beginning of December, we want you to get a proper handover before our Content Manager goes on parental leave.
What you will do
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement together with Head of Marketing & PR.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency.
- Be responsible for our (organic) social media and manage our social media accounts (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Youtube).
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels.
- Organize the editorial calendar as well as managing incoming stories from writers/contributors.
- Brainstorm with marketing team members to develop new ideas for content.
- Collaborate closely with our Performance Marketing Specialist and Creative Director.
- Production lead content orders from start to finish including; photo shoots, video-making, image management.
- Function as an editor; write texts and produce content together with the Copywriter.